• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TC Electronic Gold Channel Service Manual/Spare parts

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello,
Is it still for sale ?
If yes,how much would that cost to ship to France ?
Is a bank transfer ok with you ?

Thank you !

Missed this reply - I'll PM but i'll ship worldwide no problem - still available!

Not sure about Bank Transfer to Canada - for international really Paypal is the easiest...

Hello, don't know if it's still available? ...but hardly interested...my gold channel is broken...just let me know please...I'm also from France
Best regards

Berni said:
Hello, don't know if it's still available? ...but hardly interested...my gold channel is broken...just let me know please...I'm also from France
Best regards

I realise that English is not your first language ( not mine either) and I say this to contribute to your learning curve.

" ...but hardly interested... " actually means not really interested.  "Very interested" or "very much interested" would express your intent better.

Back