• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Klemt Echolette M40

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L´Andratté

Hello!

For sale is a Kemt Echolette M40 Tube PA from around 1963/64. There´s a lot to find about these on the web. The Beatles are rumoured to have used one, I don´t know about that and what that would imply ::), but for sure these units sound very nice for guitar and bass. This one has been sitting in a cabinet for a very long time (like 40 years) when I acquired it, so is in original state, version with 6.3mm inputs and point to point wiring (these are looked after). It still has it´s original tubes, all telefunken 5xECC83, 4xEL84, 2xEZ81, and original power and output transformers as well. Original power cord included.

To be honest this one will positivly need some service, the capacitors (especially the infamous Eroids) need to be changed, I didn´t test any of the tubes, so ymmv. Never got around to do this. This amp is really a beauty and I wouldn´t mind it, just sitting in my living room (it would also fit into a museum), but I need some cash, so...

I´m thinking of 250 EU +shipping from Germany incl. insurance and tracking number.

Attachments

• _DSC0189.JPG
    _DSC0189.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 30
Back