East German Kölled L800 thread

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Nice one - Can i ask Are the schematics for the oldest version or the /2 version ? I have 3 KV813. One old version KV813 and two KV813/2 and the amps boards are different.  Looks like some extra wound components on the old version also. I have schematics for the /2 type but none for the original - all the pinouts are the same.

This is for the 1977 Silicon version, the AE839 are the /4,  not the /5 as in my unit.  It's 3 Books with a total of about 400 pages!

synthiaks said:
This is for the 1977 Silicon version, the AE839 are the /4,  not the /5 as in my unit.  It's 3 Books with a total of about 400 pages!

Thanks - wow 400 pages - I have to say the KV813 is one of the highest quality units i have, which is why i bought it on build quality/ pictures alone. The only RL passive eq i have in my possession, would love to know if any others ever existed ? Seems like a design too expensive for the western world.

gyraf said:
pics, or it didn't happen...!  ;D

In all it's glory!

Dolo72:

I have 2 of the KV813/2, they were one each in every MainUnit L800.

The L800 system were made as an Universal 100V PA for GDR. You could get it in different versions with everything from Tapedecks, Vinylplayers, Radios to Static Reciever units only designed to get its signal from somewhere else.  I think the Germanium version of the KV813 you have is quite rare. All the L800 parts are built like tanks And were also Heavily used by NVA and the Stasi.

Here is one in a German Museum:

http://www.rwd-mb3.de/ftechnik/pages/l800.htm

A small tip... The MR units are "Almost" exactly the same as the MVs... but shhhhhh... Don't tell anybody!

/S

Attachments

• l800.jpg
    l800.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 19
Hi guys,

I do have some really ruined to death stuff in my stash, that I've pulled from the dumspter some years before and I want to identify what exactly that is. I want to use the transformers for some microphone builds if possible. The numbers on the PCB identifying the builder as Kölleda it seems (8311.126-02011b), can someone help here? Schematics where great...
3x SF127c, 1x SC239E

TIA,

Holm

Koelleda-1.jpgKeolleda-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back