ZR Acoustics® Quantum Acoustics™ - Life-Like Imaging with Extraordinary Clarity?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pvision

ZR Acoustics® Quantum Acoustics™ - Life-Like Imaging with Extraordinary Clarity?

They claim that their quantum device acoustic panels create no reflections - "Zero Reflection Technology controls Air at the molecular level, making walls, ceilings and hard reflective surfaces acoustically disappear."

Also "ZR Acoustics® eradicates the most egregious acoustical issues, including low intelligibility, resonant frequencies, excessive reverberation, standing waves, variable frequency response with amplitude, and bass buildup in corners"

Also: "When sound hits a ZR wall or device, the sound does not return.  ZR quantizes the air molecules, forcing them to behave as individual particles and not waves, thereby removing the existence of sound energy and increasing Phase Coherency"

I'm not sure how Newton would feel about "forcing them to behave as individual particles and not waves, thereby removing the existence of sound energy"

http://deltahdesign.com/zr-acoustics/

Nick Froome

Diffraction panels. Known to the Greeks. The issues are how to make and sell complex surfaces at profitable price without stepping on some giant patents.

As these seem to be only a few inches deep, they can't do much below midrange.

Unless they have phasors to destroy air molecules going in bad directions.

I know hanson hsu, He is an interesting cat for sure. Comes from the glen phonix school of studios and westlake rooms. I have been in a few of his places like universal mastering. Very interesting concepts for sure, but the rooms sound good.

Latest posts

Back