• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Haufe T14 transformer or groupbuy

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TLRT

GDIY Supporter
WTB: Haufe T14 transformer 1piece, or I can order 3 pieces from haufe, but then I don't need 2:)

The last pricelist was this in July:
1 pce = 120,00 Euro
2 pce =  60,00 Euro/pce
3 pce = 48,60 Euro/pce
Excl. packing and shipping costs.
Payment conditions: payment in advance (only bank transfer accepted)

1 piece is 120.-
but if you order 3 , 1 piece is only 48,60€ ?

That´s quite some quantity discount

Count me in for 1  if you order 3

Hello,
Yes this was in the email from last July, I'll ask them again. I think they don't want the hassle with shipping only 1 transformer to individual customers.

nashkato said:
1 piece is 120.-
but if you order 3 , 1 piece is only 48,60€ ?

That´s quite some quantity discount

No, they just don't take orders below EUR 120, it is there minimum order value.
Plus 19% VAT + shipping.

For 5 units the total is 62EUR/pcs before VAT, they have pretty high shipping fee,maybe it would be worth to order more units.

Depending on when you will do the order, I'm in for one.
Maybe also post in the "(Feeler) Cost effective M49-C12 Bodies !! " thread.

OK, will arrange the order this week, I don't have funds to order dozens, so I'll order 5-6 pieces then we will see who will take it:) (I need only 2 pcs, as I have vintage ones waiting for restoration)

You need them this fast? Would probably better if you make an "official" feeler and also post in the cost effective M49 and C12 bodies thread. We could probably get more orders. And more transformers equals cheaper transformers, right?

Hello,

No,the price is the same, but they have a fixed shipping&handling cost(approx 67EUR) Actually I need my funds for other projects...

Latest posts

Back