News:

Happy New Year!

gamewell45

RCA High Level Stereo Isolation Unit
« on: January 10, 2017, 11:26:19 PM »
Looking to either purchase or swap for and RCA High Level Stereo Isolation Unit for RCA BC7A Stereo Console. I have a cache of RCA Tubes/parts that i can swap or i'll buy the unit right out if reasonable priced.
"Roll Tape!"

mjrippe

Re: RCA High Level Stereo Isolation Unit
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 11:28:52 AM »
I parted one out a while back but still have all the parts except the metal frame.  Transformers have a little rust on the outside but are sealed and work fine.  Hate to let go of the iron, but would trade for other RCA/UTC transformers.  PM me if you are interested.

emrr

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 12:00:18 PM »
Same story here.  I parted some for a guy who wanted the frames to build new DIY BA-72's.  I have some of the female mating connectors in a BM listing, but you probably don't need those. 
Best,

Doug Williams
Electromagnetic Radiation Recorders

"I think this can be better. Some kind of control that's intuitive, not complicated like a single knob" - Crusty

"Back when everything sounded g

hitchhiker

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 12:19:16 PM »
I have 4 metal frames here for those, just the frames. Pay the shipping on them and they are yours.
BTW, I've only seen these in mono although the trays are all capable of stereo, two transformers that is.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 12:25:54 PM by hitchhiker »

gamewell45

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 07:14:18 PM »
Thanks to everyone for their prompt response and help here; it is much appreciated.
"Roll Tape!"