• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RCA High Level Stereo Isolation Unit

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gamewell45

Looking to either purchase or swap for and RCA High Level Stereo Isolation Unit for RCA BC7A Stereo Console. I have a cache of RCA Tubes/parts that i can swap or i'll buy the unit right out if reasonable priced.

I parted one out a while back but still have all the parts except the metal frame.  Transformers have a little rust on the outside but are sealed and work fine.  Hate to let go of the iron, but would trade for other RCA/UTC transformers.  PM me if you are interested.

Same story here.  I parted some for a guy who wanted the frames to build new DIY BA-72's.  I have some of the female mating connectors in a BM listing, but you probably don't need those. 

I have 4 metal frames here for those, just the frames. Pay the shipping on them and they are yours.
BTW, I've only seen these in mono although the trays are all capable of stereo, two transformers that is.

Latest posts

Back