• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

EAO Swiches : 01-221, 01-222, 01-223

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomasdf

GDIY Supporter
Hello

I have some old EAO switches that I'll probably never use? They all have already been used but will all be tested before any sale is concluded.  They are backlit, but I'll have to check the bulbs too (24V if I remember correctly)

EAO 01-221 : 5 units. One of them has a little crack on the button. Otherwise OK

EAO 01-222 : 2 units. One has a broken solder pad. Still can be soldered but to a small metal part that's left. I can attach a wire if it is more convenient for you.

EAO 01-223 : 2 units.

Every switch can be sold with a top cover protection that you have to lift up so you can access the button, just ask for it. (if you want to feel like a jet pilot about to launch a missile in a 90s movie).

Pictures will come ASAP, feel free to make me a reasonnable offer for some or all of them until I settle on a fair price for these.

I may be interested in trade for transformers, inductors (for a Pultec like build)

Back