• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

GSSL with turbo and Parallel mix PCB -SOLD

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Potato Cakes

Hello,

I have a GSSL with switchable Turbo, CRC power supply and parallel mix built. I recently finished a MixBuzz2 which has all of these features, so I don't need this one. The parallel circuit was prebuilt by RegularJohn here on this forum. The case is designed for the side chain but I used it for the wet/dry mix (red knob in photo). I'll even include a pair of quad VCA's that can be used for the GSSL with some modification.

The trimmers on the parallel circuit are all single turn, which make OCD style calibration tricky. For me that is +/- 0.005 VAC, which is way too picky for music. If you wanted to be crazy-go-nuts anal retentive perfection, you'll need to swap them out with multi turn trimmers. It is ready to go as is for mixing purposes.

Asking $450 shipped lower 48. I believe that's less than what I paid in parts.

Thanks!

Paul

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    972 KB · Views: 41

Latest posts

Back