• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS EU Amek TAC Matchless 26 channel parts *** All sold! ***

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rock soderstrom

Tour de France
14.03. all sold! Thanks a lot!

6.03.  11  GL250C 2 channel LED bar units with wiring added, see photos at the end of thread. 15€ each.

Big photo and price update!!!

16 MCDS 1000 enhanced by Langley              60€ each
4x  MCDS 2000                                                              35€ each
1x.  MCDS 3000  enhanced                                                50€ eachsold
1x.  MCDS 4000 enhanced by jensenmann.                  150100€
1x.  Meterbridge serviced.                                                        200

Buy more, get better prices! 👻

Hi, I am selling this console for a friend. The console is in a good used condition, but 8 channels and the psu are missing, they were racked for tracking use. All channels were modified with the AML Langley Upgrade from http://wwwc.audiomaintenance.com/ . The mastersection and one channelstrip was serviced and upgraded by groupdiy member jensenmann, the meterbridge was serviced by Toncontroller Hannover.

Make me an offer, I will sell in parts or better all together. I will ship world wide.  The frame is only for local pickup!

Cheers! 8)

So Christoph is selling his desk. That´s a pity. But anyway, if someone has questions I may be able to help since it was me who refurbished and modified the masters and some channels. The owner invested quite some money to have it in great shape. So the buyer won´t get a maintenance nightmare but a working desk in good condition. And the AML micpres rival the very best preamps out there.

I hope you do not mind this but to encourage the interest to the console I have 400 and 900 series power supplies.

Picture is attached. It is externally well used but in perfect working condition. 

Hi kcatthedog,

thanks for your interest, just write me a PM and I will gladly answer all of your questions.

Best regards

Thorsten

Back