• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Igor's TG1 boards. Cash / trade / sexual favours..... ;)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, but let me know if you'll find more than one set  ;)

Will have to check again what i have
but iirc two almost fully stuffed pcb sets
With two pairs of the mirrored meters from the group buy, one original ch**dler frontplate, some nice frontplate by frank.

I don't really need two of these and maybe i will never finish any of them (i'm very good at soldering and finishing the pcbs but not in racking these goddamn things)
so if there is an proper offer i think about selling these.

Pics will follow in the next days!

@steve floti hasn't answered yet but i was in contact with him few months ago and we discussed the idea of saving shipping fees by combining the sta cases maybe you can contact him as well?

SKJG,
Im in for the boards for sure !
The front plate and the meters I could go without as I've got meters here ready and the case is pretty much scratched out ready.
but if you need to get rid of the lot, I'm sure we could work something out. Or maybe I could sell them on ?

I'll get in touch with floti today.

Best,
Steve

Latest posts

Back