Re: GSSL add-on help thread
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2018, 03:56:14 PM »
Oooh! Thanks! Will try to cut nr. 4. Sounds pretty awesome allready, but maybe it can get even better! Love this huge forum!

« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2018, 02:08:52 PM »
Is there any bom for super sc out there? Can’t find any.
Going for my next build with to SSC and turbo.

Potato Cakes

« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2018, 09:13:38 PM »
After pillaging parts from my poor neglected GSSL w/Cavendish and Turbo, I'm finally going to put it back together and put it to use. I'm am going to also use the VCA quad adapter boards from Ramshackles as I like the way the quad VCA performs in my Mixbuzz, but there really isn't much information regarding building and implementing in this circuit. If I'm using 2180 (pretrimmed) would I need to do anything different on the main board like you would for using gold cans (swapping resistors, etc). I've emailed them a while back and haven't heard any thing and they are on break from Christmas to New Years currently. If anyone has used these particular VCA adapters would you be as so kind to share here?

Thanks!

Paul

Potato Cakes

« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2019, 07:05:30 PM »
It seems that further desoldering on this board has caused some failure that then caused more different failure when trying to trouble shoot the initial problem. I'm pretty sure the PCB has reached it limit on how much abuse it can take, which has been a significant amount. So I broke down and ordered a new board.  When it arrives and I get all of this stuff up and running I'll share the information that I've acquired regarding these mods. I'm built other ones using these add on boards and they've all operated great, the issue here is this was on of my first forays into DIY and the evidence of errors is plentiful.

Thanks!

Paul