EMT 266 transient limiter

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

synthi

Hi People

I just got a EMT-Franz 266 Transient limiter for mastering.
Does anyone have the manual or schematics?

Thanks!

Synthi.

Hello,

I'm also intereested in EMT 261 schematics and/or service manual. I've got 2 of them but they don't work. Does EMT give them for free, tell us synthi.

Thanks

I know where the library from Gotham Audio/G-Prime is. They were the US distributor of EMT. I was digging through those boxes the other day. I can't remember if the 266 documentation was there. Next time I'm in that location I'll take a look, if you can't find any other source before.

Thanks a lot gold,

I`ll let you know if I receive a reply from EMT-studiotechnik or barco.

treefon: kubi have the 261 schematics and pcbs at his excellent website, I`m scanning the complete manual, I`ll have it complete soon. Sorry for the delay but I must wait until the scanner is not used by anyone, and this only happens some times...

Best regasrds,

Synthi.

does anyone know how much a fully functional emt 266 with adaptive preemphasis cards in good condition will be worth?
i could buy on for 700? instantly, seen it at offer on a french site for 900?.
any opinions more than welcome. i heard it already but don't trust my ears considering so much money... :wink:

thanx in advance

synthi said:
Thanks a lot gold,

I`ll let you know if I receive a reply from EMT-studiotechnik or barco.

treefon: kubi have the 261 schematics and pcbs at his excellent website, I`m scanning the complete manual, I`ll have it complete soon. Sorry for the delay but I must wait until the scanner is not used by anyone, and this only happens some times...

Best regasrds,

Synthi.

Dear Synthi,

Did you get a manual service in english for this fantastic unit??.....If you got it (or any info about) please post here.
Opacheco.

Back