• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold FS: PCBs for TG1 Zener Limiter NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is definitely becoming "build thread"!
Maybe it should be moved from Black Market to the Lab
Could someone do that?

:)

Luka

bruno2000 said:
Studying your schematic now to see if it would be easy to add.  I really like the "hold" control option.  Would you care to publish your implementation?  If you show me yours, I'll show you mine.......:)
Best,
Bruno2000

Yeah, go ahead!😀

As I personally didn't like what HOLD did, I got rid of it after testing. But right now I'm trying to remember how I've done it and I will add it to the guide. It started with the lifting of two resistors...

...give me an hour (or six...) :D

HOLD control added to the guide, page 10. See first post for the link and just re-download if you already have it.

As this is from memory I can't guarantee it's 100% correct but compared to the original schematic it should be. If you find any errors let me know.

As for another batch: I might do one if there's reasonable demand; but later this year.

Thank you for the added "hold" control.  Stuffing the boards this week.  BTW, that's a beautiful build guide.  You put a lot of work into that.
Best,
Bruno2000

Anybody try the Hold mod and see if the Auto Release still functions as intended?

I won't be able to start on this for maybe a month, so I'm trying to figure out what I'd like to do beforehand so I'll have a clear direction of how I would like to approach this.

Thanks!

Paul

HI
Will there be pcbs available soon for this beautifull project ?

This thread is definitely becoming "build thread"!
Maybe it should be moved from Black Market to the Lab
Could someone do that?

Totally agree with that. I'm not an experienced diyer like most of you guys out there, and it would be nice if you could share your experiences and tests with different resistor values on a dedicated TG1's thread which would definitely help people like me building this beautiful compressor.

After more than one week without any response from two possible buyers, I'm making their boards available again - as I have announced before.

EDIT: They are gone, too!

fripholm  i pm you for these 2 boards for you amazing project.
I hope it's good this time, Best regards

:-[ Thanks for the reply....missed them. Would definitely be down if another run comes up...

Back