• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold FS: PCBs for TG1 Zener Limiter NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As promised I have started another batch and the new boards are ready to be shipped  :)

This time I'm also offering my bipolar PSU board for 10 Euros each plus shipping. If you're interested in either the Limiter and/or PSU boards, email me for details to fripholm(AT)gmail(DOT)com - make sure to include your Groupdiy name and your country.

Whoever showed interest within this thread or via PM will be contacted by me. Please be patient, I will eventually get back to you.

When do you plan to ship the boards ?
I already ordered all the parts, after I received your mail, 3 weeks ago.

thanks for an update

kosi said:
When do you plan to ship the boards ?
I already ordered all the parts, after I received your mail, 3 weeks ago.

thanks for an update

I have shipped quite a few boards within the last weeks. I'm sorry, I've never received an order from you nor any shipping address or payment. Please email me at fripholm(at)gmail(dot)com, so we can work this out.

Gerne auch auf Deutsch ;)

Funny, I will write another one.
I used your gmail-adress, I doublechecked it.
In your mail, you also had a hyperlink, so maybe I hit your spamfolder ?

nächste Mail ist raus !

kosi said:
so maybe I hit your spamfolder ?

aaaaarrghh, yes. [facepalm]

Apologies! Never thought about this one  - spamfolder is disabled now :eek:

The boards are still available! Please see the first post on how to order :D

PRICE DROP!

Until December 31st, 2018 the price for one of my TG1 limiter boards is just 30 Euros plus shipping.

Latest posts

Back