• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FEELER: Group Buy -- 3.3uf Wet Tantalum 125v Capacitors (25pc minimum order)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SparkleBear

GDIY Supporter
Hey y'all...

I've been searching high and low for 3.3uf wet tantalum capacitors with high enough voltage rating to put in the output position of a D-ELAM251. I've contacted mouser and the minimum order is 25pc @ $35usd  ($875usd total). I am wondering if anyone would be interested in going down on this purchase with me. I'd be down to throw in $100 to start off with...

I've read that these are the "best" choice for this capacitor position. I would like to find out for myself...

CHEERS!

EDIT: These caps are list price $75USD each. If we can get only 18 people to throw down $50usd each we can fulfil the MOQ (and distribute extra caps evenly through purchasers.) Just an idea... or we can wait for 25 caps to be spoken for... :)

Latest posts

Back