Telefunken M15A

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marinbnm

I recently serviced M15A but now strange problem come up, and since i do not have extender for transport electronic card, it's hard to follow problem. Thing is sometimes when it's rewinding in forward and if you press stop it stops after few seconds.....in case of rewinding tape back and you press stop it stops normaly. Also in forward direction if you stop it by moving rewind handle to middle it stops, but if you press stop button than it began to go in forward and stops again after few seconds. So everytime stop is pressed in case rewinding in forward it stops after 10 secs or so.......if you power it off and back on, than is all ok And his happends only few time a month or so...

I was suspecting on logic card where button signals are going, but there is not much to check as capacitors are changed and power supply is ok......

If someone has any idea, let me know....as it is very hard to follow problem since i do not have extender for logic cards.

Latest posts

Back