• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone interested in my place in line for an Aputis U47 Body?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

useme2305

I purchased a U47 shiny body from Aputis in August. As you might know his lead times are LONG. so i guess this will place you pretty high at the top of the waiting list.

just to be clear. i don't have the body on hand. it's still with Aputis being prepared for shipping. i have no idea or guarantee when it will ship but it will for sure. could be month, years or days. all you get here is my place in line dating back to august 2016.

Just PM me if you're interested.

i dont understand why this aputis guy is stil allowed to post on this forum.... you should get your money back instead of passing  on the problem. no offense intended....

salomonander said:
i dont understand why this aputis guy is stil allowed to post on this forum. you should get your money back instead of passing  on the problem. no offense intended....

salomonander said:
i dont understand why this aputis guy is stil allowed to post on this forum.... you should get your money back instead of passing  on the problem. no offense intended....
I know. He may have good intentions, but is basically using people's money for months of  research and development, while people are under the impression that they are going to get a mic body soon.  It's too bad because his work looks great. I got a refund after 8+ months of waiting and bought a tab funkenwork body which showed up in 3 days.

I did get two U47 bodies I ordered from him. They are fantastic quality at a great price. I was in fairly early. At this point it is pretty obvious that you'll have a long wait of undetermined amount.
Unlike the two M49 bodies I ordered and paid for to Riggler and Tskguy, which is going on several years and hasn't had an update in at least a year.

I placed an order on August 27th, 2015.  It is only 2/3 fulfilled, with issues, I might add. I requested a refund in October 2016 for the remaining body.  No luck yet.  Try to avoid ending up in my position. :-\

I am waiting in vain for a refund of an Aputis U47 body I had ordered on december 2016 and have never received.
I lost my money and really regret having ordered from Aputis.

Has anyone had any updates since from Andrew?  He replied to me on facebook 2 months ago saying they were sent to Germany and they Should be back by Friday but havent heard a thing since and i mailed him twice again for an update. Everytime he replies it seems to be a comment saying they should be here soon etc and then total silence again for months. Im just curious to see if anyone has received any of them, that he might be sending out in bits and pieces on a first come first serve basis or if its a complete lost cause. Thanks

Latest posts

Back