Neumann M49 DIY Bodykits – CLOSED

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Banzai,

could you please also upload some pictures of the body fully disassembled? So all parts that can be detached?
And possibly one complete with all screws attached?

And will you message each of us the tracking number when you've send the bodies?

Banzai said:
Just realised Friday and Monday are holidays – All orders will be shipped before or by Tuesday 18/04.

I am guessing that this may have started as an answer to my questions, but then was edited and I missed a part of the conversation.

I was wondering what "in stock" means.

Thank you!!! :)

Murdock said:
Hey Banzai,

could you please also upload some pictures of the body fully disassembled? So all parts that can be detached?
And possibly one complete with all screws attached?

And will you message each of us the tracking number when you've send the bodies?

Yes, will update with tracking.

Pictures, sure. Will get you something.

In the posted pics, only the three screws around the headbasket are missing. The bottom bell and body tube are held together with grub screws (headless screws).

trans4funks1 said:
I am guessing that this may have started as an answer to my questions, but then was edited and I missed a part of the conversation.

I was wondering what "in stock" means.

Thank you!!! :)

If you need a definition, try google.

Hello,
I am not trying to seem adversarial, I am asking simple questions.

The term "in stock" seems to mean many things these days.

For example; Many vendors list items on their website stores as "in stock" when what that means is that they have access to their suppliers' data that indicates that there is stock somewhere in a distant warehouse that can be ordered and forwarded to a customer. That is a different sort of "in stock" then the traditional "in stock" which is often times inferred to mean "I am looking right at it" or "it is sitting here in a box right next to me".

I have no way to know what you mean by "in stock" and I have simply been asking for clarification as to what was meant by the phrase in the original post. I am kind of hoping that it means "it is sitting here in a box", and would find such an idea reassuring while I patiently wait for everything else to transpire.

If the circumstance is simply that the items are in your possession but it will take a week to box up and stick the labels on then that is an answer and it would seem simple to convey such an idea rather than refer me to "google".
Perhaps the items are in your possession and it is simply a matter of wanting to be sure our paypal payments are legitimate and secure before you ship real goods.
It seems there can be many reasonable explanations to what I think is a reasonable inquiry, but the referral to google seems to indicate that I have annoyed you with an unreasonable question.

If I have annoyed you I guess it is all going to work out as it works out, and now I am sorry to have asked the question.

Thank you!!!!! :)

To be absolutely clear, there is no way I can source or produce 50x M49 style kits in 7-days. These products are in stock (or in my hands, or at my feet, or wherever you'd prefer them to be)

If anyone has any doubts about their purchase, please just ask for a refund. I'm happy to oblige.

Hi Banzai,

Thanks for doing this!

Will you be posting a list of the members who purchased bodies to ensure that we made the list?

Thanks
Mac

Hi,

Can I please be next in line if there are any cancelled orders?

I would take one body kit.  THANK YOU!
Evan

Latest posts

Back