Neumann M49 DIY Bodykits – CLOSED

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Junction said:
I ordered 3 x shock mounts and 1 x binder kit, do I wait until the shock mounts come in before I pay the lot?

I need everyone's Binder payments separately, to confirm the total we need to order.

Groupbuy's can be a bit flaky.

TillM said:
Hope everyone pays fast :D
Thanks for the groupbuy, this really saves some money.

In the meantime I finished my PSU.

Looks great!  Where did you source the box?

Oh, and I've made my payment for the Binder

That looks like a rainton box to me! Jim if you want a cheap good quality psu that's close to the correct voltage then look at the T-bone

https://m.thomann.de/gb/the_tbone_psu_retro_tube_ii.htm

Timjag said:
That looks like a rainton box to me! Jim if you want a cheap good quality psu that's close to the correct voltage then look at the T-bone

https://m.thomann.de/gb/the_tbone_psu_retro_tube_ii.htm

That’s quite the bargain if the voltages are more or less correct.  Have you used this for an M49 Timjag?

Till thanks for the info! It’s a great looking case! I’ll check it out.

For an update on your orders, the Binder's are purchased and will arrive in 2-3 weeks.

All orders without Binders will start to ship now.

Will also send out an email for 1st run shockmount buyers with shipping costs over the next few days.

Banzai said:
For an update on your orders, the Binder's are purchased and will arrive in 2-3 weeks.

All orders without Binders will start to ship now.

Will also send out an email for 1st run shockmount buyers with shipping costs over the next few days.
Are the bodykits, shockmounts, and binders still available for order?

Thanks. :)

Sredna said:
If anybody jumps off, Im interested in 1 set of  bodykit, shockmount, and binder as well!  8)

Best, Anders

Still have 5 sets of body + shockmount left. No Binders though ;)

Banzai:

I sent a payment for 1 body, 1 shockmount, and 1 binder. But I accidently sent the wrong currency. Please refuse the payment, and I'll send it out in Euros.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back