Neumann M49 DIY Bodykits – CLOSED

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All orders for kits and extra shockmounts without Binders have shipped.

Just waiting for the connectors to arrive to ship the rest of the orders... Everything else is ready.

Vac11 said:
Hi,

any news?

Thanks

M.

Sorry for the delay on this - still nothing received. I'll follow up again today for a firm delivery date.

After some recurring problems, an important note for our Swedish friends:

Once you see your tracking switch from Colissimo to DPD, call DPD Sweden to make sure they deliver your package. For some reason every recent package I've sent to SE turns into a shit show of sorting errors and failed deliveries... Sometimes they won't even attempt to deliver at all.

All your shipments have electronic labels on them to see if it makes a difference, but please follow up directly.

Merry Christmas to a all.
Thanks Banzai for sending the package out.
French Post is unexpected a bit slow at this Time.
But I’m sure at Christmas I can solder everything together.
Best Christmas ever  :)

Banzai said:
After some recurring problems, an important note for our Swedish friends:

Once you see your tracking switch from Colissimo to DPD, call DPD Sweden to make sure they deliver your package. For some reason every recent package I've sent to SE turns into a sh*t show of sorting errors and failed deliveries... Sometimes they won't even attempt to deliver at all.

All your shipments have electronic labels on them to see if it makes a difference, but please follow up directly.

Hey Banzai

Should I have received a shipping number?

Best
Moshe

lkipod said:
Hey Banzai

Should I have received a shipping number?

Best
Moshe

Yes! All tracking numbers were sent out automatically to your Paypal adresses. Your box shipped out on Monday. The last few boxes are going out today.

If there's anyone who hasn't received their tracking numbers by Friday night,  just send me an e-mail.

Package arrived today. Thx Banzai - excellent all round.
Need 2 little screws to attach the binder plate, any idea what size?

Cheers
Ben

grubbyliver said:
Package arrived today. Thx Banzai - excellent all round.
Need 2 little screws to attach the binder plate, any idea what size?

Cheers
Ben

M3  ;)

Hi,

The bodies arrived today. Thanks Banzai! Looks pretty Good.

Merry Christmas everybody

Reiner

Back