Who did this?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruffrecords

Last year sometime, a group member used my twin line amp to add a tube bus mix amp to his existing semiconductor mixer. I have now been contacted by someone who wants to do something similar and he would like to be put in touch with the guy that has already done it. But I cannot for the life of me remember who it was. I have searched groupDIY in vain, I have even gone through all last years Paypal transactions but I still cannot find him.

So it it was you or you remember the thread please post a link to it.

Cheers

Ian

ruffrecords said:
Last year sometime, a group member used my twin line amp to add a tube bus mix amp to his existing semiconductor mixer. I have now been contacted by someone who wants to do something similar and he would like to be put in touch with the guy that has already done it. But I cannot for the life of me remember who it was. I have searched groupDIY in vain, I have even gone through all last years Paypal transactions but I still cannot find him.

So it it was you or you remember the thread please post a link to it.

Cheers

Ian

have to say that your it is not the only one case about threads that disappear "strangely".  ??? ..... hmmmmm ...
.... time ago i read in a thread here that this forum have a "dark side" (reserved for few "privileged")
where secret projects are developed .......
and that thread disappeared too  ??? ....
Or maybe it was just a strange dream after Fat-Food break ?
.... i will ask to Sir Sherlock Holmes (junior)  ;)

in any case , good luck for your "catch" Ian

Latest posts

Back