RIP Brad Wood

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I posted over on DIYaudio I was lucky enough to work on a small project with Brad and met him for lunch to discuss.  He was a gentleman, very funny and with electronics chops that were Jedi level.  I wish life had allowed us to complete the project, but 2 kids arrived and things got a little hectic.

I have spent whole evenings just reading posts on various forums by Brad and learning a lot.

We are very lucky to have friends among us so willing to share.

So sad.  I was already missing him. There was a time when he was very active in this forum.

Rest in peace Brad and thanks for your answers.

That's sad news...  :(  :(  saw him posting here, and at DIYaudio, also at EDN and who knows where else...  indeed impressive knowledge level and always very friendly.

Just happened to see his picture for the first time (@ DIYaudio). I recall years ago we also had various PM exchanges; a Motchenbacher-related one, another one resulted in him sending me some discretes, etc.

Big thanks towards wherever he is now, his presence was more than appreciated!

Aw  :(  I know this is an old post but, I was looking for a thread where Brad had discussed a specific subtlety and found this.
I did not know.

He knew particular details regarding design like no other I've encountered.  He was also a delightful and generous person with sharing that knowledge.  I'm sad to have read this.   

Latest posts

Back