• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NEVE BBC 33135 Pre EQ with T1801-- $1200

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zqone537

Last chance before I go to eBay.

All you guys that have these you know what it is is and how dope it really is! 
All who don't just look it up on GS.

The Module is in great shape. Sounds great as well! That's what really counts.
No scratched paint, no stains, or strange marks.

As well as the guts, clean and next to new except of course for the t1801. The 2 rack unit pro case has seen some better days,but the sun tends to revile more then what is normally seen. Didn't have time to make the pics look more normal.

Be happy to run some audio you have threw this baby so you can hear the 100% pure NEVE goodness! 

I looking for compressors Stereo or 2 500 comp, EQ modules. I would prefer it to be duel mono. Or 2 500EQ +1 comp, or 2 500comp +1 EQ, you get the idea folks! 

All who are interested in a Trade, Buy, or Trade + cash feel free to hit my with any offers.

Located in Sweden. Pay by Paypal

Link to pics on Gearslutz
https://www.gearslutz.com/board/gearslutz-secondhand-gear-classifieds/1149372-neve-bbc-33135-pre-eq-t1801.html#post12568089

Latest posts

Back