Don't take LSD during microphone capsule designing

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ln76d

qbh5LPI.png

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/ESound-34mm-Brand-Professional-Gold-Large-Diaphragm-Best-Quality-Condenser-Microphone-Studio-Recording-Microfone-Broadcasting/32784545874.html

"we will try our best to make you satisfying."

Im getting one...

Gustav

That's a beautiful mandala, but probably a lousy capsule.  How about the Violet Designs Flamingo ME?  A Salvador Dali inspired capsule.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-16 at 2.19.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-16 at 2.19.03 PM.png
    177 KB · Views: 43
God $58.  It becomes a donor mic. 

Also Violet mics are great sounding IMO.  I had a violet with FET  base and A U67 capsule that had stunning clarity with great balance to the response .  I should have bought that mic on the spot.

VIolet is rather dying brand since Mr Zarins have it own brand and most of the designs is the same.
I like both, Violet and JZ.

Last I heard was that he was at the head of or at least connected to both But hey, you're closer to the Baltics than I am.  :)
There was some recent confusion about who's the legitimate US importer, which may be a sign.
The Blue story 2.0?

Have any of  you used a JZ V67? I'm wondering how it might compare to a violet Globe with the the U67 capsule plug in.

Haven't used it, but a friend of mine who knows a lot about Violet mics told me the JZ mics, though very similar, have slightly less high quality electronics, generally.

Hmmm, busy sentence.

Latest posts

Back