• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Various stuff - 23 pin tuchels, Danner A1 19" rack, VU-meters, bits & pieces

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Conviction

1. Neumann V472-2 in perfect condition. Partially recapped (some of the old ROE bakelite capacitors are still there).
This one features silver canned Neumann OA20 opamps i.e. one of the older types.
No mods done. Connector included.

I can provide schems for building a stepped attenuator (4-46dB).
Perfect as a dual channel line- or microphone preamplifier.

€100 obo SOLD
------------

2. Neumann V472-2 in perfect condition. Partially recapped (some of the old ROE bakelite capacitors are still there).
This one features silver canned Neumann OA20 opamps i.e. one of the older types.
No mods done. Connector not included.

€90 obo
SOLD
------------

3. 10 pcs of 23-pin Tuchel pairs, i.e. male and female. Used (soldered) but in very good condition.
How about €50?

------------

4. Simpson VU meter model 47. Perfectly working. Comes from an old Presto machine.
I really have no idea about the price. €50?
SOLD
------------

5. Brüel & Kjær measuring amplifier type 2609 plus two tube microphones. The amp's in perfect condition.
I've mounted a Klein-Tuchel on the output in place of the old lab connector, no other mods done.
Works very well as a  recording pre, but don't expect any coloring  ;)

- Two 2615 microphone heads (Cathode Follower) with half-inch adaptors (JJ2614).
- Two 4145 half-inch capsules. One of the 4145's might need some care, including as spare (dirt or moisture).
The other one is perfectly working.
- One 4131.  Perfectly working.
- One 4133 1/4" capsule.

4131 capsule + 2615 CF manual also included.

Best offer.  Don't be shy.

SOLD.

------------

6. Weston VU meter type 862. Excellent condition, perfectly working.
How about €50?

------------

7.  Pair of Denshi CR-90L VU meters. Pictured here: http://museumofmagneticsoundrecording.org/images/R2R/TeacRC310ReelRecorder.jpg

Excellent condition, perfectly working. No idea if these are as attractive as Westons and Simpsons.
Did I hear €90?

7. 19" Danner (NTP) A1 rack housing a total of 10 units,
Comes with 23 pin Tuchels. No additional connectors.
Painted black, a few scuffs but nothing serious.

Looking for €250. Shipping only within the EU.

* Worldwide shipping possible for other items. but I prefer to deal with buyers within the EU.

I would be interested in a few of those 23 Pin Tuchel connectors but not in all 20...
Would you sell some seperatly?

Murdock said:
I would be interested in a few of those 23 Pin Tuchel connectors but not in all 20...
Would you sell some seperatly?

How many do you need?  :)

Have you received my Email?
I'll take all tuchel connectors if they are still available.

Murdock said:
Have you received my Email?
I'll take all tuchel connectors if they are still available.

Just wrote you back!

Update: added a Danner A1 rack, complete with 23 pin Tuchels.

Hey,
there seems to be something wrong with both your Email and PM system... I wrote you on both and never got an answer and also I never received your Email.
I'll take all Tuchel Connectors if they are still available.  Please PM me your payment details.

Latest posts

Back