• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

E-mu ESI-32 Sampler - Free, just pay shipping.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tommypiper

E-Mu ESI-32 Sampler

I once heard these transposing samples beautifully without artifacts and that's why I was interested in it, but haven't had chance to use it.

Updated to system version 2.10.  Upgraded memory to maximum.  Includes many floppies and Jaz drive and discs with samples and all cables. Includes original user manual in bound hard copy, upgrade documents and previous ROM chips.  I am the second owner, but never used it.  It powers up and appears to work fine.  Excellent cosmetic condition.

Make an offer.  Figure at least $25 UPS Ground shipping in US.

Recently tested it -- the backlight to the LCD is burned out, but LCD working fine.  Could not load floppy samples, got an error I didn't understand, wrong format, even though it should be the correct format.  So I either don't know what I'm doing or else there needs to be another step or something.

I need to pass it along.  It should go to someone who has a use for it and can spend a little time to figure it out. 

It's yours free for the cost of shipping. 

Latest posts

Back