• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: accutronics 9DC1D1E tank

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salomonander

hey,
desperately looking for one of these. they seem impossible to find. if one has a similar one 9DC1.....whatever please let me know as well. cheers jakob

Hi, I'm too lazy to look up the part number but what are the input and output impedances?  I have a few tanks hanging around the shop. 

Also, Accutronics will build a non-stock tank for you.  I had one done for a Fisher SpaceExpander.  The tank is cheap but shipping from Korea is not :-(

thanks mate. im afraid its super rare:
DIGIT #1 - REVERB TYPE: 9 = Type 9
DIGIT #2 - INPUT IMPEDANCE: D = 310 Ohm
DIGIT #3 - OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: C = 12000 Ohm
DIGIT #4 - DECAY TIME: 1 = Short (1.2 to 2.0 sec)
DIGIT #5 - CONNECTORS: D = Input Insulated / Output Insulated
DIGIT #6 - LOCKING DEVICES: 1 = No Lock
DIGIT #7 - MOUNTING PLANE: E = On End Input Up

but i might not need this exact one. my tank is all well except the actual transmission springs. my coils are good. so if i could get some original transmission springs with the correct reverb and decay time i could just swap those. they are sealed with epoxy and im scared of using a heat gun on these thin springs. but maybe there is a way. let me know in case you happen to have the right one lying around.

Latest posts

Back