• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F.S: Chiswick Reach Varimu compresor (Clone Kit DIY VK-1)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jitter

With great pain I must let go of this magnificent project which I have gradually been buying parts.
It is made of high quality 3U rack and laser engraving.
Two Sifam Vumeters.
1 toroidal TRX specific for this project.
1 Professional PCB from Purusha.
Various stepped PCB  for graduated potentiometers.
Isolated stands for pcb, isolated tuve bias wiring, Mogami cable for audio, all printed docs.

Price for all kit: 450€, with European shipping cost includes.
I sell it at the price of the materials and nothing else.
All brand new.
For little money more you have a really nice VariMu Compressor.

Info and project documentation here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/a6t0cw2vi0th5na/VK-1.zip?dl=0
www.tubefreak.com/varimu.htm
www.diy-racked.com/diy-talk/viewtopic.php?t=98&f=12

Attachments

• IMG_2048.JPG
    IMG_2048.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 290
Because it is a clone :) .
The compressor is the same model and circuit schematic as the original compressor, but implements some features of the Altec 436.
But in itself it is a Chiswick Reach.

SKJGProject said:
professional pcb where one side is missing...oh and btw without in and out transformer and included tubes the price is way too high

If you are not interested, do not buy it or pop the advertisement. The price is the basic cost of the materials, not one euro more or less. I have the original invoices of everything and the pcb is the original of diy-racked.com there is no lost side, the wiring of the bias is done by hand. If you do not know the project or the information of the same do not opine please, can induce to errors.

Seems like i know more about the project than you...ask bernbrue if you want to know details about stolen and wrongly cloned pcb design...and btw i built this vk1 clone as well and you still paid too much, it doesn't matter if you got invoices

Latest posts

Back