• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SOLD 8 Colour modules in 1u rack with external PSU 220/240V

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hazel

SOLD

I'm selling my beloved custom DIYRE Colour unit.

This is the thread: https://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=60943.msg772053#msg772053

This unit uses:
- 2 x TM79
- 2 x CTX
- 2 x JFT
- 2 x Pentode

They are paired with one set of pots  each pair for stereo operation.

I daily used in my studio through patchbay so i can run 4 stereo stems or chain them in series for maximum destruction/mojo/you know what I mean ;)

External PSU for noise/hum free operation.

There's about 500€ in Colour modules inside so I'm asking for that price or reasonable offers and you get for free:
- enclosure
- front panel from Schaeffer/Front Panel Express
- External PSU

Back to sale

500€ excl shipping+insurance

Located in Spain but shipping worldwide

Looks awesome. Compliments on the clean built, it's clear it must have taken a lot of hours to build it.  500 euro really doesn't cover this work.

Unfortunately I can't take it, I have too many other costs to cover the upcoming year. Good luck with the sale !

helterbelter said:
Looks awesome. Compliments on the clean built, it's clear it must have taken a lot of hours to build it.  500 euro really doesn't cover this work.

Unfortunately I can't take it, I have too many other costs to cover the upcoming year. Good luck with the sale !

thanks for the compliments helterberter, you made me blush haha

You are right, it took me about 6 months of prototyping, testing, designing...I know 500 euros doesn't cover this work but I'm in the urge and this beast needs a new home

Holy...
Would this be hard to get working on USA/Canada power? Is the PSU switchable?

samguaiana said:
Holy...
Would this be hard to get working on USA/Canada power? Is the PSU switchable?

PSU is not switchable but it won't be difficult at all. Transformer is a generic one. Don't know if it has tap for US/Canada mains

I’d love to get this one :) how much will it be shipping to italy? My postcode is 20063 (cernusco sul naviglio -mi)
Raffaele

kokkobil3 said:
I’d love to get this one :) how much will it be shipping to italy? My postcode is 20063 (cernusco sul naviglio -mi)
Raffaele

Thanks for your interest Raffaele.

Shipping within EU cost about 70-90 euros depending on box used and total weight

hazel said:
I'm selling my beloved custom DIYRE Colour unit.

This is the thread: https://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=60943.msg772053#msg772053

This unit uses:
- 2 x TM79
- 2 x CTX
- 2 x JFT
- 2 x Pentode

They are paired with one set of pots  each pair for stereo operation.

I daily used in my studio through patchbay so i can run 4 stereo stems or chain them in series for maximum destruction/mojo/you know what I mean ;)

External PSU for noise/hum free operation.

There's about 500€ in Colour modules inside so I'm asking for that price or reasonable offers and you get for free:
- enclosure
- front panel from Schaeffer/Front Panel Express
- External PSU

Back to sale

500€ excl shipping+insurance

Located in Spain but shipping worldwide

Still available ?

Back