• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SOLD 8 Colour modules in 1u rack with external PSU 220/240V

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey hazel, already arrived  I’ve tried it in a mix, works very good. A couple of question for you: is the power button supposed to light up? It doesn’t...
Is it possible to use different Colour modules? I haven’t had a look inside yet, but would probably build a couple of different modules.
Thanks. Super nice idea you had!

Raffaele

Great to know you received!

Sorry I forgot to say about power button. It doesn't light up because power supply cord lacks one wire. Never missed because I leave it on and switch off from main power outlet.

Replacing modules is easy. You have to desolder input, output and power supply. I soldered my own boards for input, output, drive and trim options. I can provide you schematics if you want. They are very standard implementation but works flawless

Just let me know if I can help you any further

Hey hazel,
Just got back from touring, sorry for late answer.
If you have some schematics it would be great.

Light Button is not an issue :)

nice little machine full of distortion :D

Kokko

Back