CA-250 EQ // 3 band Sontec in 500 series format

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey!

I just wanted to feed back, that i've finally finished building and calibrating my two units. Everything works flawles and calibrating was easy. I've tested the two units on drumloops, bass, guitarr and string quartet and i really liked what i've heard. Thanks for this great product and hopefully, there will be more kits like this in the future from you!  ;D

Cheeres and happy new year,

Tomess

Hi Tomess,

thank you for the nice comment.

I'm glad you like the EQs  ;)

Happy new year!
Gabriel

Tomess said:
Hey!

I just wanted to feed back, that i've finally finished building and calibrating my two units. Everything works flawles and calibrating was easy. I've tested the two units on drumloops, bass, guitarr and string quartet and i really liked what i've heard. Thanks for this great product and hopefully, there will be more kits like this in the future from you!  ;D

Cheeres and happy new year,

Tomess

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE January 3

Thanks to everyone who made a purchase. I just placed the order for the front panels and PCBs.

Your kits should ship in 3 weeks. I'll keep you posted.

Happy new year  ;)
Gabriel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys,

All the kits were shipped yesterday. It should take around 2 weeks to reach most destinations.

I updated the build guide.

Also Mouser have everything in stock at the moment. It's a good time to order your parts.

Please let me know when you received your package.

Have a good weekend
Gabriel

Back