• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: U47 Fet or any other great sounding mics Valve or Fet DIY

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rixsta

Hey all, Im looking for ideally a U47 Fet but also very interested in other valve mics and other fet mics too M269c sounds good also to me, looking for a DIY mic not a original.

Due to limited time I really dont have the time to build something for another few months and I need something soon so if anyone has an old mic they no longer want please let us know and cash will be waiting :)

Thanks

I forgot to add that I will take partial built items or just kits/Partial that were never made, and also I have a limit of £400-500  unless its a valve mic then I might pay more. 

Thanks for any help ..Riki

Bump, am now mostly looking for U47 Fet due to limited funds, If anyone can help me find/supply me parts here in the UK please let us know. I know it will take some time for things to arrive from the US but I need to get the parts to England within a month.

Latest posts

Back