• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Feeler: Original style 1081 cases

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there will be PCBs available as well, I would definitely take 2, possibly 4. I have an upcoming project that these would be most helpful.

Thanks!

Paul

Hi guys.

Sorry for not keeeping you updated lately, but have been busy with yet another console restoration.

But i do have some good news, i have found a switchcap that will work for the lower four switches.
They look slighly different and the surface is slighltly concave, but they will work for me.
This is the only switchcap i have found that have the same measurments as the original and will fit on a ITT style switch.
It also should be possible to engrave this style, but i will look into this next week.
Will post pics below.

I have also sorted out the pressnuts and screws, and have decided that all will be M2.5 to keep the original look.

As soon as the prototype is done i will post pictures here and start a new thread for orders.
I do hope everyone that previously expressed interest is still in for some :)

Attachments

• IMG_8071.JPG
    IMG_8071.JPG
    639.2 KB · Views: 107
API said:
As soon as the prototype is done i will post pictures here and start a new thread for orders.
I do hope everyone that previously expressed interest is still in for some :)

I will take 2 for sure... And depending on when you'll be ready, more. (I would love to have 10 of them but maybe my wallet won't allow me to buy them so 2 for sure).

Hi all.

I was actually going to post today in this thread since i reccieved the first prototype of the cases yesterday!
There is still some more tweaking to do so will do another one before i post any pics.

Quality will be as good as the originals.
Will get in touch with everyone that expressed interest once i have the final prototype ready.

Hello,

Great job !

I could be in for 4 and 4 without front panel (1063), all depending on the money thing.

Regards DJN

Hello,

And one more thing, if somebody has a unbuild kit from Tommy Jones, and can make good scan's (600dpi >) of both sides of the PCB's I am happy to make new pcb files for them.

DJN

Back