Of interest to Cell Phone Users

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phrazemaster

I don't work for the company but, until June 30 Sprint is offering 1-year of free service. No strings. No contracts. Unlimited talk/text/data. Taxes/small fee each month but just a few bucks.

https://www.sprint.com/en/shop/offers/free-unlimited.html?ECID=vanity:1yearfree

I just signed up.

It's not being advertised on the site directly, but you can also google this independently. This is not an affiliate link - I get nothing but happiness if you sign up and save some dough.

Moderators if this breaks a rule you can delete it - I'm not trying to spam -  it's just that this is a great deal and maybe someone can buy some parts with the money they save. I know I am. :)

After 7/31/18, pay:
    Line 1: $60/mo.
    Line 2: $40/mo.
    Lines 3-5: $30/mo/line
    Pricing shown with AutoPay. Add $5/mo./line without AutoPay
https://www.sprint.com/en/shop/bring-your-own-phone.html?phone=byod
"What Is ....."

I don't actually know what "contract" prices are for cellphones. I bought a TracFone (or Net10? same company, different deals) for $30, and discovered I could keep it alive for $99/year by waiting for the online sale. After some years I got a better $40 phone (had a camera). More years, they said my "network was changing" (apparently 2G to 4G) and after much delay they sent me a $14 phone, crap. I threw $60 at their Android, love it, and am pre-paid for about 19 months at just over $8/month.

PRR said:
I don't actually know what "contract" prices are for cellphones. I bought a TracFone (or Net10? same company, different deals) for $30, and discovered I could keep it alive for $99/year by waiting for the online sale. After some years I got a better $40 phone (had a camera). More years, they said my "network was changing" (apparently 2G to 4G) and after much delay they sent me a $14 phone, crap. I threw $60 at their Android, love it, and am pre-paid for about 19 months at just over $8/month.
Awesome!

Thanks for sharing this.  It really is a good deal!  My wife and I decided to make the switch.

Latest posts

Back