Maiku K47, K87 & CK12 capsules – CLOSED

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
micaddict said:
They're from "an aerospace-parts factory".
Right. No comment  :D

Come on, Banzai, tell us a little more.  ;)
Buy one first, and I'll tell you everything you want to know  :p

But otherwise, it is important to differentiate these from other generic/ubiquitous products, at least to give an impression of how they perform. So for me, these are better than those other capsules, but no criticism or comment beyond that. Especially no comments on Chinese manufacturing in general, they're capable of producing the best just the same as the worst.

The capsule mounts are from 797-audio though, I bought those myself. No nasty rubber smell, and overall properly manufactured mounts. Perfect example of solid Chinese work.

useme2305 said:
for the record: sent you an extra 100 and changed my four K47s to three and added two K87s.

Thanks Robert! All confirmed

Don't overlook the edge terminated one, folks.

As a rule they sound big, hifi and never boxy.

Fitting in a mix is overrated IMO.

Payment sent last night for (1) K87 and (1) CK12 shipped to Wyoming, USA. I just wanted to touch base for contact purposes here.

Thanks! I'm very much looking forward to these.

Will F.

Thanks to everyone for your orders! All capsules bought until today, will ship in the next 10-days.

I've also listed another 50pcs K47, running for one week only. Whatever quantity is ordered will be produced especially for us, and delivered to me in 30-days.

Last chance to get a lovely capsule for a very decent price ;)

Latest posts

Back