Maiku K47, K87 & CK12 capsules – CLOSED

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e.oelberg said:
salut !

just to clearify: I changed my order from 87 to 47  did you note that ?

thank you, Nicholas  ..studiobeige.de

Yes, thanks! Everyone's requested changes have been made

banzai, you haven't sent mine yet, have you? i haven't received them yet but i see some other folks in berlin got their's and i'm a bit worried that something got lost in the mail.

cheers,

rob.

It's been a bit slow getting these out, but everything will be done this week.

And don't worry, I never ship without sending tracking numbers!

Steve_musician said:
Bump: any more feedback about the k47? Thanks!

Yes, i've got the results today. But only a Test between my Version of the M49 with Maiku K47 and the Neumann U67 and M269c . Interesting results  ;)
Pm'd me an i send the files out.

Cheers
Andreas

Ericbazaar said:
Yes, i've got the results today. But only a Test between my Version of the M49 with Maiku K47 and the Neumann U67 and M269c . Interesting results  ;)
Pm'd me an i send the files out.

Cheers
Andreas

::)  :-\  ::)

Having heard the shootout, all I can say is: i wish i would have bought a few capsules more!!

:-\

Thanks for your patience, all orders without any 2nd batch K47's have shipped. Just sent over tracking numbers by e-mail.

Remaining orders will ship once new batch is delivered.

gearhunter said:
Hi Banzai,
When will the second batch be shipped?

Hi gearhunter, it's still being produced. Will update here as soon as they arrive!

I guess I'm too late to the party since all the capsules seem to be spoken for. Nevertheless, if anyone changed his/her mind or if there are any customer returns I'd be interested in a K87 capsule.
Otherwise, is there any info on when and where they'll be available for sale regularly, Banzai?
Cheers
Jannis

jarvis said:
I guess I'm too late to the party since all the capsules seem to be spoken for. Nevertheless, if anyone changed his/her mind or if there are any customer returns I'd be interested in a K87 capsule.
Otherwise, is there any info on when and where they'll be available for sale regularly, Banzai?
Cheers
Jannis

Hi Jannis, once the site is done, they'll be available through
www.maiku-microphones.ch

Subscribe here though; when the second batch is delivered there might be some extra's available!

Lovely, thank you so much, Banzai!
I'll keep an eye out for the launch of the website and in the meantime cross my fingers for an extra capsule in the second batch.
Cheers
Jannis

Back