Maiku K47, K87 & CK12 capsules – CLOSED

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bremusound said:
Interested in one K47 if there are some more delivered with the second batch...

There will definitely be some extra K47's available. Not sure how many, but we'll know soon.

Sweet!  I just bought 2 of the CK12's.  I put one in a 251 P-T-P build and I'm quite impressed to say the least.  Sounds much clearer than my Chinese CK12 and competitive to my Tim Campbell 251 (in quality).  2 capsules for 200 Euros.... fantastic deal!  Thank you!

Lordward said:
Sweet!  I just bought 2 of the CK12's.  I put one in a 251 P-T-P build and I'm quite impressed to say the least.  Sounds much clearer than my Chinese CK12 and competitive to my Tim Campbell 251 (in quality).  2 capsules for 200 Euros.... fantastic deal!  Thank you!

Could you describe the sonic differences with Tim's capsule ? Or even post sound files ? Thanks !

Guys, thank you for your continued patience and sorry for these additional delays:

The K47's are still in production, and will hopefully be done soon.

No worries.  I still have to get motivated enough to cut the stupid holes in my power supply

My hatred of metal work is just barely weaker than my cheapskate side that only wants to pay $20 for a chassis!

stelin said:
Any news about the 2nd batch of K47's?

Yes! They're all done and in final testing. Should only be 1-2 weeks at the latest.

Hi Banzai,

Are there any additional k47 capsules from the second batch available for sale?  I'm definitely interested.

Best,

Greg

All the capsule are here! Everyone who ordered a K47 is in for a treat, they're amazing ;)

I took another extra batch of K87's and CK12's too. This will be the last chance @ €100 to get some more, to add to your current orders, or to order for the first time:

I will leave it open for 5-days only, then all orders will ship.

To place your order, send your payment for capsule(s) + shipping directly to [email protected].

Please send in EUR only!

Only K87 and CK12's are available. All current K47's were already sold in previous batch.

I wonder if I can use a k87 in a u87ai? can I just connect the backplates together or I´m missing something? sorry if it is too offtopic but I´m interested in the capsules.

12afael said:
I wonder if I can use a k87 in a u87ai? can I just connect the backplates together or I´m missing something? sorry if it is too offtopic but I´m interested in the capsules.

You can use these for the U87i / A / Ai and U67.

For the U87i keep the backplates split, and for the other models connect them together.

Back