Maiku K47, K87 & CK12 capsules – CLOSED

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't tell if there's one K87 left, or they're all gone.  I'll either take one K87 and one CK12, or (if you're out of K87), two CK12.

Either way, I'll paypal 224 Euros for two capsules plus shipping to USA right now.

Thanks again, second time around!

Adadan said:
Can't tell if there's one K87 left, or they're all gone.  I'll either take one K87 and one CK12, or (if you're out of K87), two CK12.

Either way, I'll paypal 224 Euros for two capsules plus shipping to USA right now.

Thanks again, second time around!

Confirmed 1* K87 + 1* CK12

Thanks!

All orders shipped, tracking details sent by e-mail. Came out to around 150 capsules shipped in total.

Thanks again for the confidence  ;)

And if you like what you hear, leave a note in the Microphone forum Maiku thread. This thread might self-destruct, but the other one will always be around.

Received my capsules. Thanks for getting these out to me.

One note, the threaded holes for mounting the K47 capsules and backplate connection is slightly larger than the K87, so the screws that came with my order were slightly too small. I did have some to mount one of them, but I may need the thread size to install the other one.

Looking forward to doing some testing.

Thanks!

Paul

Potato Cakes said:
One note, the threaded holes for mounting the K47 capsules and backplate connection is slightly larger than the K87, so the screws that came with my order were slightly too small. I did have some to mount one of them, but I may need the thread size to install the other one.

Looking forward to doing some testing.

Thanks!

Paul

Hi Paul,

Firstly, my apologies for this and thank you for pointing out this error. Part of the discount we received was that I would supply all the screws and mounts myself. I obviously filled all the bags with K87/CK12 sizes.

The K47's need 3* M1.6x4mm screws. It's the same size many capsules use, and they're easily available. For anyone who's removing another capsule to replace with the Maiku, the existing screws can probably be re-used.

For the US, I can recommend this place to source (plenty of stock):
http://www.metricscrews.us/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=98_290_293&products_id=463

No problem at all.

I wound up taking them off of an old cheap capsule. I mostly wanted to make you and other people here aware. Thanks for sending me the thread info.

Thanks!

Paul

I realise this is closed but is there a chance of getting a hold of a K47?  Looking at options for my M49 build.

Latest posts

Back