• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Things to sell to finish other things - ALL SOLD

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Potato Cakes

Hello everyone,

I have a pile of gear I built for fun/education, but now I would like to sell them off to finish a project that I eventually possibly release as a product. The gear listed has all been built and tested, but never toured or racked. Essentially it all has been sitting idle since completion. I do get tired answering questions like "does it like a real one?" or being told "it doesn't sound like the real one" while trying to sell outside this community, so I thought I would see if anyone here would be interested. Again, everything listed is completed and working as it should. Here we go:

2x CAPI VP312DI - stepped - Litz - IC DI - $300 each - less than cost of parts SOLD

2x Hairball 1176 RevA - new chassis (which is really nice) and active link installed - $775 each

1x Hairball Audio Copper 500 series preamp w/Grayhill stepped input option - $350

1x AML ezAM16-500 preamp - $300

1x AML ez2254  SOLD

Also, I have a Mic and Mod C12 that is fully built and working great that I just don't use as I favor other options that I own. This is the older kit with the black body and nicer PSU and capsule. At least nicer looking PSU case. $700

All prices are shipped lower 48.

Thanks!

Paul

The FETs between the two units are not matched, they are just two kits. But they do track very well with each other then I tested them with program material. For whatever reason, the stereo link works really good with music but not with tone.

Thanks!

Paul

Hello, can you tell for how much you sold the 2254 please ? I have one to sell. Thank you

Latest posts

Back