• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS : 2 La2a front panels with hinge and ears SOLD

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Hugo, a question, how did you get the logos done? I know a lot of people frown on it, but I look at it like just making the appearance look legit - not trying to fool anyone.

Thanks, they look great!

Mike

Phrazemaster said:
Hi Hugo, a question, how did you get the logos done? I know a lot of people frown on it, but I look at it like just making the appearance look legit - not trying to fool anyone.

Thanks, they look great!

Mike

i will not answer to this, because nobody want to be involved in this.  It was a personnal demand that i made. regards, H

hugo said:
i will not answer to this, because nobody want to be involved in this.  It was a personnal demand that i made. regards, H
No problem. For me it’s just a matter of the looks. I would never pass off a clone as an original. Thx.

Latest posts

Back