I want to make a copy of SE2000,Can you help me

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haoxian

I want to make a copy of SE2000, here is the key diagram I got from internet, but I don’t know the details standard, or could you provide me a copy of entire bom. Wish someone who knows can offer me some assistance, thanks!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    54.7 KB · Views: 57
What "details standard" do you need? You mean the missing capacitor values? That's nothing a few minutes of checking related schematics and/or LTspice can't fix ;)

Just two questions - why?? and - what for??
This isn't any special circuit and in fact there's a many things to upgrade in it.

Khron said:
What "details standard" do you need? You mean the missing capacitor values? That's nothing a few minutes of checking related schematics and/or LTspice can't fix ;)
Sorry, I didn't make it clear,I don't know the standard of transformer. As a beginner, please forgive me

ln76d said:
Just two questions - why?? and - what for??
This isn't any special circuit and in fact there's a many things to upgrade in it.
Can you tell me what type or transformer I should use? I'm sorry, please forgive my ignorance, thank you

At least in the sE2200A, that's a 4:1 ratio transformer. Given that semi-"classic" PNP driver for it, odds are good the 2000A had something along the same lines.

Khron said:
At least in the sE2200A, that's a 4:1 ratio transformer. Given that semi-"classic" PNP driver for it, odds are good the 2000A had something along the same lines.
Thank you very much. Could you please tell me whether this conclusion can be measured by learning or the data access? I really want to learn this knowledge

The 180 on the base of the transistor must be a mistake.
I think it should be 180 K.ohm. (Or higher, depending on the Hfe of the transistor.)
Also the value of C1 (10 nF) seems a bit low.

Back