Atlantic Phonic Shaper Mastering EQ

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rocinante said:

I had asked to mic&mod about this design. They told me it's pcbgrinder resale (pcb ordered some years ago) for a few pcbs in stock and they don't have more in stock. On the site, seems 2pcs in stock now  8) same way for old drip la2a pcb, apparently.

Doesn't look like Gregory (dripelectronics) is very happy about mic&mod selling his PCBs.
https://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=59634.msg842661#msg842661

RuudNL said:
No, it is not. In fact it is my design and Mic&Mod has paid me for designing it.

With all respect due, it's way easier to output cash when you have no investment in prototyping or R&D for most of your "product"....
He is now able to pay designer...

Still Jackob and Gustav design at the shop
and yes Drip is going further...

I wish one day I'll see the French factory that produce K47 and K67 !?!
Made in by Replica Microphones® in France

Best
Zam

I'm sure there are some creative ways to run up his lawyer bill. I'd start penning a lot of letters that the lawyer will respond to.  The lawyer will bill him by the hour. He soon will be tired of hearing your name.

We are talking about an awful website and an awful person.

A lot of threads over here on the subject, and I wish his business ends in a big bankruptcy.

I would love to receive a message from his uncle lawyer, although I still didn't receive any.
It's probably because he only threatens to sue people that he stole their work and advertise in his website as his own.

It's really fair,
"what's your right to not letting me steal your work and sell it as my development? I will sue you"

It's just a Circus and he is a big Clown

Latest posts

Back