• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB : Mullard mustard caps set for neve Boards

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hugo

Hi,
Iam looking for mullard mustards caps :

10n x 4
15n x 6
22n x 10
47n x 6
100n x 18
220n x 4
470n x 4
1uf x 4

If somebody has got spares on his neve build..

regards,

Hugo

hugo said:
Hi,
Iam looking for mullard mustards caps :

10n x 4
15n x 6
22n x 10
47n x 6
100n x 18
220n x 4
470n x 4
1uf x 4

If somebody has got spares on his neve build..

regards,

Hugo

I've seen some on Ebay here and there.....

What voltages are you looking for?

Next time I'm at the surplus store, I'll see if there are any around...

scott2000 said:
I've seen some on Ebay here and there.....

What voltages are you looking for?

Next time I'm at the surplus store, I'll see if there are any around...

Hi,
yes I prepared an "eBay cart", but almost 100eu of shipping fees because of separate orders. I am also looking for styroflex NOS...
47pf
100pf
220pf
330pf
470pf
680pf
1000pf
1500pf
4700pf

Thank you very much for your help

they were also branded bianchi and valvo (only radial version though). best to search for "Mustard capacitor" on ebay. good luck...

hugo said:
Hi,
yes I prepared an "eBay cart", but almost 100eu of shipping fees because of separate orders. I am also looking for styroflex NOS...
47pf
100pf
220pf
330pf
470pf
680pf
1000pf
1500pf
4700pf

Thank you very much for your help

Yes the vintage caps seem pricey anywhere I've seen. Skycraft Parts here where I live has a decent selection from time to time if you get there before they're gone. They're usually not the cheapest around at that but, if I'm looking for something specific, I usually have to bite the bullet.

I'm not familiar with the unit you're working with and haven't looked at any schematics but, are there specific VOLTAGES these caps have?

I'll see if I come across any....Probably be shopping this week....

scott2000 said:
Yes the vintage caps seem pricey anywhere I've seen. Skycraft Parts here where I live has a decent selection from time to time if you get there before they're gone. They're usually not the cheapest around at that but, if I'm looking for something specific, I usually have to bite the bullet.

I'm not familiar with the unit you're working with and haven't looked at any schematics but, are there specific VOLTAGES these caps have?

I'll see if I come across any....Probably be shopping this week....

Yes, especially when ebay sellers do not want to combine shipping...

mjrippe said:
All the vintage Neve stuff runs at 24v, so 35v or 50v caps would be reasonable.

Any voltage would be fine, since it only concerns the audio path.. I think

Perfect.

I'm now a bit confused on the actual farad ratings needed now that I'm looking at the first post compared to the most recent? If those were nf in the first post, the pf conversion doesn't look right.....

Guess I'm tired....Will double check tomorrow...

scott2000 said:
Perfect.

I'm now a bit confused on the actual farad ratings needed now that I'm looking at the first post compared to the most recent? If those were nf in the first post, the pf conversion doesn't look right.....

Guess I'm tired....Will double check tomorrow...

Hi,
nf are for Mullard mustards, and pf are for styroflex.. thank you for your interest :)

Are you after radial or axial caps ? I might have a few radial mustards, What about tropical fish type's, any good? Lastly are you after
these capacitors for a new build? Poly caps like the Mullard mustards rarely need replacing.

Andy.

hugo said:
Hi,
nf are for Mullard mustards, and pf are for styroflex.. thank you for your interest :)

I was at Skycraft today and didn't see any mustard or styroflex....There actually were some styroflex types in different values and loads of polyester yellow jacket types in a lot of the values though.....paper polys too.......I'll keep an eye out......

Did see a couple cool Stancor filament transformers....

Good luck!

scott2000 said:
I was at Skycraft today and didn't see any mustard or styroflex....There actually were some styroflex types in different values and loads of polyester yellow jacket types in a lot of the values though.....paper polys too.......I'll keep an eye out......

Did see a couple cool Stancor filament transformers....

Good luck!

Thank you again for trying to help me. I ordered some of them on ebay..and i am still waiting an answer for combining shipping. If the seller agrees, i would have all values.. Ty for your support

Back