• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Barthdynaset U311 Stereo Comp with DBX 202 Quad VCA Mod

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jitter

I am selling or exchanging by other compressors my BarthDynaset U311 Stereo Compressor, in good condition. It works properly, with the power supply recap and updated. The compressor incorporates a modification that replaces the old DBX Black Cans by a clone of the same model that implement 4 VCA ThatCorp, the same as the VAC Quad VCA of the compressor of Serpent Audio, Mixbuzz, etc., what it makes to compressor to have a sound more open, clear and with more headroom.
For works in stereo link for mastering or stereo buses incorporates a new mod that include full trimmer calibration on IN/OUT boards for a precission results.
I have manuals and documentation of everything.

Price: 700€ with international shipping included.

Regards.

Attachments

• IMG_3060.JPG
    IMG_3060.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 104
Quad Vca Dbx 202 modules

Attachments

• IMG_3062.JPG
    IMG_3062.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 57
Yes, the U311 is available.
The Barth Dynaset U311, was modded with the Quad VCA (Serpent Audio) on Black cans place and incorporates a new mod that include full trimmer calibration on IN/OUT for mastering and stereo pruposes.
If you are interested send my a PM.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back