Bv8,12,11 replica feeler please read DISPATCHED

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW , I told about one BV8. But if  my test is ok for me, I will buy two more. Is that posssible?

o3misha said:
BTW , I told about one BV8. But if  my test is ok for me, I will buy two more. Is that posssible?
Hey mate, of course, u.have one from me :) right now Im out of laminates, but as soon as we start this batch one goes to Russia. And best Borsch on me when I come there

Hi tardishead, Moby and all,

This is my first post here, ever.  I've been watching this and quite a few other (ahem) forums on all things Neumann and such for quite a while.  I'd be interested in/will take a BV08, this run or next. 

BTW:  o3misha, I enjoy your inquisitive and informative posts here and elsewhere - it makes for great reading, even thought I know VERY little about the technical aspects of such things.

Best,

Greg

litespeedgreg said:
Hi tardishead, Moby and all,

This is my first post here, ever.  I've been watching this and quite a few other (ahem) forums on all things Neumann and such for quite a while.  I'd be interested in/will take a BV08, this run or next. 

BTW:  o3misha, I enjoy your inquisitive and informative posts here and elsewhere - it makes for great reading, even thought I know VERY little about the technical aspects of such things.

Best,

Greg
Hi Greg, u welcome. I suggest this run because it's promotional, and the price is as low as possible. Cheers :)

Hi Moby,

This is great and you guys are doing amazing work.  Coming up with solutions for "unobtainium" items is a worthwhile endeavor in my book!

Best,

Greg

litespeedgreg said:
Hi Moby,

This is great and you guys are doing amazing work.  Coming up with solutions for "unobtainium" items is a worthwhile endeavor in my book!

Best,

Greg
Thx, I try to do my best

Hey guys, we almost reached 50 pieces. I already started with collecting all materials and as soon we reach 50 we can start with collecting money. Cheers

Latest posts

Back