[FEELER] Good quality Chinese microphone capsules

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RuudNL

I recently got a few samples of Chinese microphone capsules with a very good quality and a more than reasonable price.
Would there be any interest in a groupbuy?
They produce K12, K47 and K67 style types, double sided, so suitable for omni, cardioid and figure-8.
Price will depend on the quantity, so it might be a good idea to first investigate if there is any interest in this.
Capsules come with a mount, screws and backplate wire (where applicable).
Price per capsule will be in the order of 50 Euro, maybe even less.
Quality can be compared with the MP capsules.
There will be 5 to 6 weeks between ordering and delivery, so if you are in a hurry, this is not interesting for you.

K67.jpg

Updated September 06

K12:
DjaiTeam  3
zaraxisof 1
lampas  2
Vac11  2
SM  1

Total: 9

K47
DjaiTeam 3
zaraxisof 1
SM  1

Total: 5

If price will be decreased at about 30euros (like old Groupbuy) with a big order,  i am in.
Lets say 1xK47 and 1xK12.
If members want more K47 and we come up with K47 ordering only, then 2xK47's will be fine :)

Making your email addres THAT public is a sure way to be an easy target for loads of spam... :-\

Khron said:
Making your email addres THAT public is a sure way to be an easy target for loads of spam... :-\

"Head is on
I want out
I'm alone, and I'm an easy target"

:D

I am afraid we have to forget the whole idea at the moment, since it appears that so far there is only a marginal interest.
To place an order, we need at least 50 pcs. of a certain capsule type, preferably 100.
Also it seems some forum members are only interested if the price for a good quality capsule would be in the order of 20 Euro.
I don't think this will ever happen. You get what you pay for, and nobody wants inferior capsules.
(In fact I have a 20 Euro microphone capsule here. It sounds like nothing...)

RuudNL said:
I am afraid we have to forget the whole idea at the moment, since it appears that so far there is only a marginal interest.
To place an order, we need at least 50 pcs. of a certain capsule type, preferably 100.
Also it seems some forum members are only interested if the price for a good quality capsule would be in the order of 20 Euro.
I don't think this will ever happen. You get what you pay for, and nobody wants inferior capsules.
(In fact I have a 20 Euro microphone capsule here. It sounds like nothing...)

One thing is price and other thing is adding own quotes to it.
I know prices of capsules you are writing about in this thread and defiantely they don't cost 50euro/pc in case of 50-100 capsules. So? Is it groupbuy or resell?

The costs for transportation and the import taxes are a considerable amount.
The capsules themselves are cheaper of course, but then you would have to pick them up in China!

ln76d said:
One thing is price and other thing is adding own quotes to it.
I know prices of capsules you are writing about in this thread and defiantely they don't cost 50euro/pc in case of 50-100 capsules.
RuudNL said:
The costs for transportation and the import taxes are a considerable amount.
The capsules themselves are cheaper of course, but then you would have to pick them up in China!
We didnt say 20 euros, but i believe a 30 euros (incl shipping),like the old Groupbuy would be a fair price. In case there are many orders of course.
So,
Is it groupbuy or resell?
:)

Latest posts

Back