• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Pair of Lipinski 707's - $3200 - SOLD

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Potato Cakes

Hi everyone,

I was curious if anyone here is looking or would be interested in a pair of cherry red Lipinski L-707's. I've been using them in my studio for years, but I'm redoing a bunch of stuff in the studio and I'm going to go a different route regarding monitoring. These things being esoteric it's hard to sell them on the usual craigslist or ebay, so I thought about checking here first. I had researched for months before I purchased them and the main reason went with them is the design is focused on maximum impulse response rather than low end extension. The only problem with that is for slightly OCD people like myself, you hear every tiny imperfection in recorded audio tracks, which translates to hours of "fixing" (more like fixating) the imperfections that no one else will ever hear.

Asking $3200 shipped lower 48 for the pair. That's about half price of a new set.

http://lipinskisound.com/products/main-speaker-l-707

Includes original carry bags. Pics available upon request.

Edit: Shipping and insurance to most places across the pond is $300 in case my European friends are curious.

Thanks!

Paul

Hey!

Still have the lipinski?

I've been trying to hear a pair for at least 8 months now.

P

Surround L707's? I'll bet that was pretty sweet! I've cherished these speakers since I've had them, but I'm trying to raise some money for other projects and this is one of the more valuable things I have that will cover those costs.

Thanks!

Paul

Latest posts

Back