Does anyone know the guy that hosts German Vintage Modules? (FIXED!!)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

copperline

http://audio.kubarth.com/rundfunk/index.cgi

Doesn't work anymore. This is the best resource of everything related to the old german modules like telefunken, siemens, tab etc.

It was working fine two days ago.

Yes, the front page loads for me too but the actual files (links) don't.

I get this error in german

500 - Interner Serverfehler

Sehr geehrter Besucher,

leider ist ein Problem aufgetreten. Die angeforderte Seite hat einen Script-Fehler verursacht.

Haben Sie sich vielleicht vertippt oder eine alte URL aufgerufen? Wenn nicht, informieren Sie bitte den Webmaster dieser Homepage per Email. Um zu der vorherigen Seite zurückzukehren, verwenden Sie bitte einfach die "Zurück" - Taste Ihres Browsers.

You are right, I got the same problem here, now.  :eek:

The error message says that there are problems with the scrips of the site.

Yeah. I wish it wasnt using scripts and was a direct download of the file. It would be so much easier to download multiple files.

Yes....Error here too.....

Hopefully it'll be up soon. Is there anything in particular you were looking for? Perhaps someone has it or there is another source or way to get the info????

I know I've been lucky using the cache function on a site that has gone away. The files are weird sometimes and may be in a different format but the info is usually all intact....

Good Luck!

I tried the way back machine and because it uses scripts none of it seems to be archived. I sent him a PM so hopefully it gets fixed soon.

Thats exactly what I wanted to do because I was so concerned that it would someday just disappear. The information on there is second to none on these modules. I keep checking daily and its still down.

Same situation here in France. I can go to the site but if I try to open a file I get a 500 error.

I had started to download the files but never got the time to finish... Looks like Darius is not very active on this forum? Hope someone has download the WHOLE collection, or Darius will fix up the thing.

I've sent an email to Darius, we'll see. I started to group the files I had downloaded years ago to upload them in the tech docs section, don't think there is a problem about that?

Latest posts

Back