Nite EQ Case?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imloggedin

I have the same front panel for my Nite EQ project pictured here
nite11.jpg

However, I cannot find a case that fits it. Does anyone have any idea what case is being used in this picture? It's taken from http://wiki.diyrecordingequipment.com/projects/nite-eq3d-diy-equalizer/

Thanks

Hi, I don't know that case, but I'm sure any case can be modified easily to work with that front panel.

Thank some photos of the case you have and the problem and I can help you out.

I don't have a case right now. I am looking for one that will fit correctly. How would you modify one for the screw holes to match up?

imloggedin said:
I don't have a case right now. I am looking for one that will fit correctly. How would you modify one for the screw holes to match up?

Did that a lot of times already. It's much easier and fast sometimes than waiting for another case.
Send me pictures of a case and I tell you. You could do it with a metal sheet on each side with 4 holes, that would adapt the 2 holes of the front panel to the 2 holes of the case.

Whoops said:
Who did those front panels?

Who's the owner/builder of the machine in the picture?

I don't know who build the front panel, I got it off the market here from someone who had them a long time. It says "DuTCH" on it . I don't know who the owner of the pictures are either - that is why I posted here.

Back